Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 10:44:27 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > Cimode wrote:
> > > It is good seeing people making fun of somebody's non
> > > native language skills...I would pay money to see you
> > > speak my native language....LOL!!!
> >
> > I would pay money for you to stop speaking mine.
>
> Youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I assumed right....

[snip wacko claims of xenophobia, racism, etc]

Do you have any sense of humor?

In any case, make no mistake, my comments are directed solely to you and you alone. Your totally bizarre, entirely odd over-reaction the last several days, clearly shows that you are sui generis even among cranks and VI.

> LOL!!! (My knee hurts!!!)

You really should stop jerking it then.