Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 10:21:09 -0700

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > It is good seeing people making fun of somebody's non native language
> > skills...I would pay money to see you speak my native
> > language....LOL!!!
>
> I would pay money for you to stop speaking mine.

Youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I assumed right....

Here's the Xenophobic part(were waiting for it to declae itself).... First, make fun of foreign people inability to speak your language because you can't even follow them on other language... Then, exhorting them to leave your house by not speaking your language...a pure defensive mechanism...

Well sorry sir, if I will speak as much as I want and bust your racist-politically correct arse...

YES...Keith Duggar is indeed a fascist overlord....It confirms the profile I have assumed of him yesterday in the Fraud Exposal Wall...Brutal, stupid, fearful of not belonging to a group, no personality, self promoting, no general culture, no foreign language.......ideal candidate for Xenophobia...

Enjoy the decription.....

An interesting epidermic responder...This guy could literally kill for his group, willing to do anything to prove his value to his comrades. A total non personality ignorant...Very limited knowledge of the little

he read...Totally ignorant of RM concepts...

Some of his quotes are masterpieces of RM ignorance but not only...His general culture is close to zero...

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! Gosh I would PAY to see your red face after reading this....Then, run fast as I can so that you don't pull out on me your gun!!!

LOL!!! (My knee hurts!!!) Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 12:21:09 CDT