Re: OT: Troll vs. Crank

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 14:19:24 -0700

As BB's idiots keep diverting debate to my person, instead of adressing

RM issues I pointed out...I will begin quoting some of their posts to demonstrate their incoherence, ignorance or both...I will let the people judge for themselves...
Will make it easier on you check out the ew threads I have added ;)