Re: OT: Troll vs. Crank

From: mAsterdam <>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:37:12 +0200

Marshall wrote:

> ... has the conversation produced anything of value?

Since his quoting and snipping style /did/ improve. There is still a road to go in that: quoting lots of text to add just one or two lines means he has to reread question 3 from, but his posts are better readable than they were at first. Because of the bad layout and style I quit reading many of his early posts before I got to the end.

Now they are easier to read.

 > Do you see any reason to believe
> he will budge on anything?

He did. A little.

> Are you going to learn anything from him?

His current content/insult ratio is somewhere near BB's. For me to learn anything from him it should go up considerably.