From: Robert Martin <>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:51:31 -0500

On 2006-05-31 11:34:36 -0500, Bob Badour <> said:

> With all due respect, what on earth makes you think anything you write
> is the least bit interesting?

My royalty checks aren't bad.

Anyway my writing must be interesting to you, since you've made at least a half-dozen posts in this thread in response to mine. For my part I find the level of ad-hominem (i.e. substanceless) arguments to be fascinating. The raw angst without true argument must be a symptom of something, but what?

Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email:
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:
The Agile Transition Experts  | web:
800-338-6716                  |