From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:26:08 GMT

Daniel Parker wrote:

> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>

>>Robert Martin wrote:
>>
>>>So for some application domains RDSBs work very
>>>poorly, and other mechanisms work much better.

>>You are stupid and ignorant, and your intellectual dishonesty accounts
>>well for both. Your responses are pointless.

> Bob, I think you'd be on a somewhat stronger footing if you asked RCM for
> some examples of application domains that didn't lend themselves to RDBMSs,
> and then picked them apart, if you could. Stop shaking your head, and
> argue.

With all due respect, Daniel, RCM has not raised to the level of an argument. He is only a waste of time, which is why I plonked him.

Why would I go to all of the work of pretending that comparing mechanisms with formalisms has any point at all?!? Did you not read anything of what I wrote? Received on Thu Jun 01 2006 - 02:26:08 CEST

Original text of this message