From: Daniel Parker <danielaparker_at_spam?nothanks.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:46:15 -0400

[Quoted] "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:cTmfg.15645$A26.364501_at_ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Robert Martin wrote:
>
>> So for some application domains RDSBs work very
>> poorly, and other mechanisms work much better.

> You are stupid and ignorant, and your intellectual dishonesty accounts
> well for both. Your responses are pointless.

[Quoted] Bob, I think you'd be on a somewhat stronger footing if you asked RCM for some examples of application domains that didn't lend themselves to RDBMSs, and then picked them apart, if you could. Stop shaking your head, and argue.

Regards,
Daniel Parker

"When Peter talks about Paul, we learn more about Peter than we do about Paul."

  • Spinoza