From: CMCC <c_jackal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2006 15:10:47 -0700

Marshall wrote:
> Agreed. However I already replied to a post of yours that
> was a string of leading questions, and now I get another
> string of leading questions. So I start to feel like we are,
> in fact, playing games.

Agreed. But then again... your reply was not in line with my question (or at least what I meant with it). So I explain and ask again. I've got no answer yet. Maybe I am not being understood.

> > What Robert Martin seems to have written... do you agree with that?
>
> I prefer to speak in terms of ideas rather than people. If you
> wish to question my opinion on any particular idea, feel free.

I speak in terms of what he *seems to have written*. Somehow I have to refer to what it is I am talking about! And that is the subject of this thead.

> How about "Aphorisms are not Helpful."
>
> (Imitation is the flattest form of sincerity.)

Fair enough!

Regards,
Carlos Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 00:10:47 CEST

Original text of this message