From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2006 14:15:57 -0700

CMCC wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
>
> I was only mimicking the reply of Ed Kirwan.
> You did not react to that one. Or... did you agree with his?
> (2nd level): What does that tell?
>
> Lets not play games.

Agreed. However I already replied to a post of yours that was a string of leading questions, and now I get another string of leading questions. So I start to feel like we are, in fact, playing games.

> What Robert Martin seems to have written... do you agree with that?

I prefer to speak in terms of ideas rather than people. If you wish to question my opinion on any particular idea, feel free.

> As an aside about other of your contributions:
> Data is not Information, Information is not Knowledge, Knowledge is not
> Wisdom.
> (Maybe someone needs this one also: Data is not Wisdom)

How about "Aphorisms are not Helpful."

(Imitation is the flattest form of sincerity.)

Marshall Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 23:15:57 CEST

Original text of this message