Re: Poll: Expert user vs. Internals Expert

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:19:13 GMT

Keith H Duggar wrote:

> Jay Dee wrote:
>

>>dawn wrote:
>>
>>>So if you disagree with anything written under the
>>>heading of the RM, then you are stupid.
>>
>>There are other reasons some may "disagree with anything
>>written under the heading of the RM" -- whatever that
>>means.
>>

>>>If we write anything under the heading of the RM,
>>
>>Again, WTF does this mean?

> Come on Jay Dee, this is one of the clearest points Dawn has
> made in c.d.t. How can you not get it? It's obvious. Here is
> an example:

> <h1> RM Applied To The Earth Moon System </h1?

> though known since ancient times, is still kept hidden
> today. The New World Order has gone to great lengths to
> ensure that education systems the world 'round hide the
> flatness of the Earth. An immediate corollary is that the
> United States (indeed no human nation) has ever landed on
> the Moon.</p>

> Clearly since the above paragraph is written "under the [RM]
> heading" it is true and the logic is impeccable. If you
> disagree then you are stupid.
>

>>>Fortunately, the world has encountered this type of
>>>thinking before, among religious fundamentalists.
>>>Unfortunately, society has not figured out how to
>>>address it. Such fundamentalism in any religion is
>>>scary, the RM being no exception.

> Vociferous Ignorance (VI) (which includes many "religious"
> beliefs) is by far a greater threat than "RM" or any other
> theory. Now, I will admit that in some domains "rm -R" can
> be more immediately dangerous than VI.

It is ironic, isn't it? A self-aggrandizing ignorant who has demonstrated total incapacity for comprehending science, scientific argument, logic and who instead embraces faith in needless complexity and self-censorship as laid down by Don Pick dismisses science as religion.

Can you think of anything more idiotic for her to write? Received on Sat May 27 2006 - 17:19:13 CEST

Original text of this message