Re: Sets and Lists, again

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 15:37:39 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On 23 May 2006 13:54:52 -0700, "dawn" <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >So, what is it about the logical ordering or discussion of the nth
> >element in a list that makes you think we are talking about an
> >implementation? --dawn
>
> If you take a look upthread at one of your posts, you will see
> that you used the term "implementation". I figured that you were
> discussing an implementation.

I used the term in an effort to describe another term you were misunderstanding. I did not intend to confuse the matter.

I see that BB agrees on this one, so I'll sit back and see if you can convince him otherwise. smiles. --dawn Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 00:37:39 CEST

Original text of this message