Re: All hail Bob!

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:37:30 GMT

Marshall Spight wrote:
> Bob Badour wrote:
>

>>Fabian coined the term vociferous ignoramus (as near as I can tell), and
>>I have seen him use the 'ignorami' plural form many times. He has an
>>exceptional proficiency with language and his mother tongue is one of
>>the modern languages that largely resembles latin. I think it is safe to
>>assume he is well aware of any irony.

> Question for the group: has anyone ever seen Bob and Fabian
> photographed together? How do we know for certain that they
> are two different people?

Hmmmm... I don't know whether he and I were ever photographed together. I do know I took photographs of Fabian when I was in S.F. back in the mid-90's.

In any case, Fabian is blond, and I have dark brown hair. And if I recall correctly, I was just shy of 2 years old when he was a soldier fighting in a war. Or was I 8? I forget.

Just wondering. "Convincement?!"

I was looking for a better word. When I opened dictionary.com, it listed that as a word and I reluctantly went with it. I didn't want to spend too much time on it. Perhaps "conviction" would have been better? Received on Thu May 11 2006 - 15:37:30 CEST

Original text of this message