Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 08:35:39 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Frank Hamersley wrote:
>
> > dawn wrote:

> > [..]

> >> Too arrogant, as well as incorrect, in my opinion.
> >

> > A very bold call indeed - even arrogant when considered in relation to
> > respective personal contributions to the art (or the science if you like)!
>
> Dawn is a self-aggrandizing ignorant. She wouldn't know correct if it
> bit her on the ass.

Bob, I'm pleased to have you back in this forum when you are expressing opinions on the topics at hand. Could you please refrain from all of your comments about me personally? Your obsession is both creepy and mean-spirited. You can simply ignore my postings. I have limited knowledge, just as every person does. I am not an expert in database theory, but am interested in the topic and have some experience and expertise in related areas.

I'm ignorant, as are you, and I'm sure I'm stupid about some things, but I don't think I deserve your attacks. You don't know me, but you know you don't like what I write. So, ignore my posts! I wish you didn't think it so important to trash me like this. --dawn Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 17:35:39 CEST

Original text of this message