Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:35:11 GMT

Marshall Spight wrote:

> Bob Badour wrote:
>

>>Marshall Spight wrote:

>>>I heartily agree!
>>
>>I thought we were not supposed to identify people with great
>>intellect... ROFLMAO.

> I made a declarative statement about the utexas archive.

An archive of the writings of a single man with a decidedly great intellect. What makes the archive priceless if not the great intellect?

> But either way, I'm glad you derived some amusement.
>

> Marshall
>
> PS. The rules for talking about living people and dead people
> are different, anyway.

That strikes me as absurd. As absurd as the rule that one may not say anything unflattering about some dead seventh century pedophile. Is that rule supposed to stop us from encouraging those who are doing good things? Someday, Jan and Vadim will both be dead.

When I tell people that Jan and Vadim are among the smartest and best educated of the regular posters to the newsgroup and that most people would benefit greatly by paying careful attention to them, consider my post a preposthumous compliment as a public service for the benefit of those who pay attention. Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 17:35:11 CEST

Original text of this message