Re: Best way to set up

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 08:49:35 -0700

Dave Mennenoh wrote:
> Sorry, wasn't sure really how to word the subject properly. I am wondering
> the best way to set up some tables in MySQL. What I want is to enable users
> to keep song favorites - easy enough store the song's id in the users
> favorites table. From there though, I want to display say the top 10 songs
> ranked by how many people have them in favorites. I'm just wondering the
> best way to handle this.

Dave,

I'm sorry, but you've come to the wrong place. This is a newsgroup for discussions of theory, and you question is about practice. You might try comp.databases.mysql, or perhaps it would be useful to check out some books.

Marshall Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 17:49:35 CEST

Original text of this message