Re: Data Model

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 17:19:32 -0700

>> But I ask again, with no ill will, JOG would you post an RM solution to
>> the OP and model the same or similar data that I have, so that we can
>> compare some aspects, especially flexibility to handle changes and new
>> types of data.
>
> No, I'm clearly not going to do your work for you -

I am not asking you to do my work for me. I have already done so and posted it. I am asking you to provide some tangible support for your assertion that my solution is a sledgehammer compared to some other.

> a dodo in a blindfold could probably have discerned that by now.

Why does a professional consultant like you have to resort to derogatory comments?

> I have no interest in binary graph structures for logical modelling of information and as such have no reason to waste my time retreading already disproven ground.

Me either. Just because someone says my solution is based on binary graph structures doesn't mean it is true. My interest is in verifying flexibility of the solutions, not logical models.

> But, as I said, I will honestly read any short comparisons you make yourself.

It is not my responsibility to support your assertion.

> Perhaps you have had some epiphany that everyone else has missed. But I doubt it.

It is easy enough to find out, just post a solution which models the same data (see comments) which mine does and then we can compare their flexibilities. Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 02:19:32 CEST

Original text of this message