Re: Data Model

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 16:37:46 -0700

Neo wrote:
> But I ask again, with no ill will, JOG would you post an RM solution to
> the OP and model the same or similar data that I have, so that we can
> compare some aspects, especially flexibility to handle changes and new
> types of data.

No, I'm clearly not going to do your work for you - a dodo in a blindfold could probably have discerned that by now. I have no interest in binary graph structures for logical modelling of information and as such have no reason to waste my time retreading already disproven ground.

But, as I said, I will honestly read any short comparisons you make yourself. Perhaps you have had some epiphany that everyone else has missed. But I doubt it. Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 01:37:46 CEST

Original text of this message