Re: XQuery (and XML) vs LISP

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:02:36 -0800

Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote:

>In small projects most of the coordination is face to face and informal
>and remains effective because of the small number of players and limited
>scope.

And I was also suggesting that when the small project grows, such informality can prove to be burdensome to further development? But yes, the proper methods might seem greatly overkill at the beginning - far too general and complicated. They exist, as Skerrit said in the film, for your benefit and safety. Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 11:02:36 CET

Original text of this message