Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: Thomas Kellerer <WVIJEVPANEHT_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:55:32 +0100

Luke Webber wrote on 12.02.2006 22:07:
> You're a touchy bastard, aren't you? I have no problem with top posting.
> I'd far rather read a top post than a single-line reply quoting a week
> of context.

I couldn't agree more!

Since the time I started using a thread newsreader, I *never* understood the advantages of bottom posting where I have to scroll all the way down just to read the reply that would repeat everything that is displayed conventiently for me in a line above.

But then, when in Rome...

Thomas Received on Sun Feb 12 2006 - 22:55:32 CET

Original text of this message