Re: Normalisation

From: Patsybulo <pakaye_kirime_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:03:18 -0400

First all, I'll like to say thanks for your contribution. I'm not too comfortable with your explanations: I am not looking at null values as specail values. They can be any form data within that domain but at the time of normalisation, how would you treat zero entries. Now, Commenting on your first point, would this mean that the theory of insertion can't be applied on relations? Received on Fri Jul 01 2005 - 10:03:18 CDT