Re: Normalisation

From: Patsybulo <pakaye_kirime_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 17:48:06 -0400

Thanks Dan. I like your approach to my question. Since you have a good understanding of the topic, could you pls explain the major difference(s) between this model and the ER model? Secondly, from your explanation, you sounded like this model is better than the ER model. If this is true, why is it not widely used. A lot of people I know that are in the database business talk more about the ER model. Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 16:48:06 CDT