Re: 1GB Tables as Classes, or Tables as Types, and all that refuted

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_at_ncs.es>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:08:30 GMT

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:18:11 GMT, Jan Hidders <jan.hidders_at_REMOVETHIS.pandora.be> wrote:

>>>It's irrelevant.
>>
>> Then I can continue to think the same without worry :)
>
>Sure. If you are not worried by incorrect arguments....

But it seems that you are not able to show any incorrection.

>Yes, and as anybody who has actually done some research on OODBMSs knows
>that is blatant nonsense.

What is nonsense are OODBMS and XMLDBMS research.

It is clear that Date's arguments are dangerous for the OODBMS retro "researchers", and they don't seem to have any decent counter-argument, so they try to discredit Date's works with general and ad-hominem disqualifications.

Regards Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 17:08:30 CET

Original text of this message