Re: The fable of DEMETRIUS, CONSTRAINTICUS, and AUTOMATICUS

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:47:50 -0400

"Jonathan Leffler" <jleffler_at_earthlink.net> wrote in message news:P_%dd.3935$KJ6.1583_at_newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> Doesn't every DBMS have something equivalent?

I would expect so, but I am constantly being shocked by features that are missing from DBMS products, even the "biggies". Back in 1994, the only way, I was told to turn the catalog back into DDL in Oracle was to use third party software.

Fortunately, there was plenty of that around. Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 14:47:50 CEST

Original text of this message