Some Laws

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:55:21 -0400

Spight's Law: You have to have a Database

Laconic's Law: If you don't think you are ignorant, you are.

Weinberg's first law of consulting: In spite of what your client may tell you, there's always a problem.

Weinberg's second law of consulting: No matter how it looks at first, it's always a people problem.

Unnamed Law: Even if you encapsulate the data, you are still going to have to manage it.

I would have named this law after the person in this forum who wrote it in a recent post. But I feel that the person whose name it is has the right to name the law, not me. Received on Mon Sep 13 2004 - 17:55:21 CEST

Original text of this message