Re: Ah, but who has better parties?

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:31:42 -0700

michael_at_preece.net (Mike Preece) wrote:

>Careful Dawn. This kind of analogy could be extended beyond partying
>to making love. I would suggest that if a survey were ever carried out
>to try to determine which group had sex most often then the
>relationalists must bear in mind that sex enjoyed on one's own doesn't
>count.

     That depends on your schema I suppose. Theoretically, self-joins are possible, but the implementation may be a different matter. Relational systems separate the logical and physical. Maybe, we need some constraints here.

     How about considering the two groups as different sexes?

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.