Re: Oracle and PICK

From: Jan Hidders <jan.hidders_at_REMOVETHIS.pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:43:00 GMT

Laconic2 wrote:
> Jan,
> PS, Now that I see where Dawn and Nick are really coming from, I'm
> starting to lose interest, fast.

I don't think that is fair towards Dawn. Nick's postings are so moronoic that he is clearly either a complete ignoramus or a troll, and is therefore best ignored. But try as I might, I cannot find much fault with Dawn. She knows here stuff and admits it when she doesn't. She asks the right questions and is clearly smart enough to judge the quality of the answers given. She acknowledges the possibility of bias and tries to take that into account. In many ways her attitude is more scientific than that of some of the dbdebunk-disciples in this newsgroup.