Re: Oracle and PICK

From: Nick <nquinnusa_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:26:12 GMT

Excuse please, was looking for the column elements of the three dimensional array with associated multiple instances of a column defined as in CREATE TABLE contract
(

 ContractNo                      VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 ContractYear                    VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 ContractVersion                 VARCHAR(3) NULL,
 Co                              VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 MasterKey                       VARCHAR(24) NULL,
 Brkr                            VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 BrkrDesc                        VARCHAR(120) NULL,
 Cedant                          VARCHAR(16) NULL,
)
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ContractId ON contract ( Co, ContractNo, ContractYear, ContractVersion )