Re: Oracle and PICK

From: Nick <>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:26:12 GMT

Excuse please, was looking for the column elements of the three dimensional array with associated multiple instances of a column defined as in CREATE TABLE contract

 ContractNo                      VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 ContractYear                    VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 ContractVersion                 VARCHAR(3) NULL,
 Co                              VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 MasterKey                       VARCHAR(24) NULL,
 Brkr                            VARCHAR(16) NULL,
 BrkrDesc                        VARCHAR(120) NULL,
 Cedant                          VARCHAR(16) NULL,
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ContractId ON contract ( Co, ContractNo, ContractYear, ContractVersion )

"Christopher Browne" <> wrote in message news:c5r6e2$4idvl$
> Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when mAsterdam <>
would write: