Re: A database of electoral results?

From: rkc <rkc_at_yabba.dabba.do.rochester.rr.bomb>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:07:44 GMT

"Paul" <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie> wrote in message news:MPG.1a15e01e1c6e1f949897e1_at_news1.eircom.net...

> My post was about databases and electoral systems and had any work been
> done on this before that I could look at.

<quote>
Obviously the convoluted (but extremely democratic - i.e. what the people vote for, the people get, unlike in some countries that I could name - ahem... Mr Bush are you listening?) form of Irish elections will require significant work...
</quote>

The point of this comment was what then? Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 23:07:44 CET

Original text of this message