Level of Abuse

From: cmurthi <xyzcmurthi_at_quest.with.a.w.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:14:45 -0500

I have a question for you cdt-ers: is there any level of invective and abuse that you guys (and gals) will not tolerate? In other words, is there anyone there who can tell these cretins where to get off, at least for the good of your "community?" Or do totally cow you? It's a sad commentary on the nature of debate in the theoretical world.

Oh by the way, Jeffrey, I can say "told ya so!".

Chandru Murthi