Re: foundations of relational theory?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 06:33:07 -0800

"Jeffrey Kaufman" <jeffreykaufman_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<MkRnb.4535$cn2.1524_at_newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>...
> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message
> [snip]
> > You are not only ignorant but apparently quite stupid as well. I still
> > wonder: Does Pick attract ignorant, stupid people? Or does it make
> > people stupid?
>
> You must either be very short or have a very small dick to have such a
> massive Napoleonic complex.

While my dick may be smaller than average, I don't think I would call it very small. I haven't had any complaints, if that's any indication. It's certainly no more than a standard deviation from the average, and I suspect most women would agree it's not the most important tool on the bench in any case. In fact, I suspect most women would agree lovemaking is another area where education and intelligence are paramount.

Besides, I have already compensated with my F350 Crew Cab XL dually so I have little need for a Napoleonic complex. And it doesn't require such a complex to observe that a person making obviously ignorant and stupid public statements is both ignorant and stupid. Given that I find it unethical and immoral for such an ignorant and stupid person to practise, I consider it a public service.

Do you have anything to share that's relevant to the topic of the foundations of your practice? Received on Thu Oct 30 2003 - 15:33:07 CET

Original text of this message