Re: Data Migration Methodologies -- FoxPro to Access

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:08:00 -0600

JXSternChangeX2R_at_gte.net (JRStern) wrote:

>The *new* system is using something as retro as Access *97*? Yikes.

I dunno. Still using it as it's quite stable and there are no pressing reasons to migrate just yet.

>Here's a few of my own favorite tips and techniques:

Excellent articulation of the concepts required. Its been quite some time since I've done conversions so I'd forgotten much of what you suggest.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.