Re: [OT] Re: Object support in the relational model??

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:41:44 -0400

"Carl Rosenberger" <carl_at_db4o.com> wrote in message news:ae9qth$sfl$07$1_at_news.t-online.com...
> Bob Badour wrote:
> > > I can see that and since there has not been a single friendly response
> > > in this thread, I guess there may be more people annoyed. Should there
> > > be further questions concerning db4o, please ask by private mail.
> >
> > Why? So you can misrepresent your product to innocent marks with nobody
> > around to notice?
>
> Now what do you want me to do?
> Leave or continue arguing with you?
>
> Why are you so full of hatred?

I don't hate anyone. If I hated people, I would leave those you are trying to dupe to their fate.

> Call me ignorant if you wish. There are people that find my work useful.
> Can we try to get back on topic and stop the personal insults please?

I didn't insult you, Carl. I answered a direct question from you to me honestly, accurately and succinctly. The answer was highly critical of your behaviour for good reason. If you don't want that answer, change your behaviour. (Or don't ask.) Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:41:44 CEST

Original text of this message