[OT] Re: Object support in the relational model??

From: Carl Rosenberger <carl_at_db4o.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:11:46 +0200

Bob Badour wrote:
> > I can see that and since there has not been a single friendly response
> > in this thread, I guess there may be more people annoyed. Should there
> > be further questions concerning db4o, please ask by private mail.
>
> Why? So you can misrepresent your product to innocent marks with nobody
> around to notice?

Now what do you want me to do?
Leave or continue arguing with you?

Why are you so full of hatred? To me you sound like someone who leads an unhappy life and who needs to carry his frustration out into the public. Reading about 50 of your postings, I haven't seen a single friendly and productive one. I haven't seen any own ideas either. You sound like a bot, repeating "straw man", "objects are stored to domains" and "you are ignorant, educate yourself". You simply are repeating the theories of Darwin and Date and you cover people that think about different approaches with swearwords.

I am proud to try to develop my own ideas. I am proud, not to care about people, that accuse me to be uneducated. Only by being unbiased and by experimenting it is possible to create something new. Sometimes it is necessary to repeat the mistakes of the past first, because changed prerequisites make a forgotten idea successful.

Call me ignorant if you wish. There are people that find my work useful. Can we try to get back on topic and stop the personal insults please?

Kind regards,
Carl Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:11:46 CEST

Original text of this message