Re: (OT)Dynamic inheritance (was: Object support in the relational model??)

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra <lgcdutra_at_terra.com.br>
Date: 11 Jun 2002 00:26:23 -0700

alfredo_at_nospam_ncs.es (Alfredo Novoa) wrote in message news:<3cfd32b5.258752_at_newscache4.freenet.de>...

> But a void placeholder does not attract a lot of interest. The project
> was registered 1 year ago and nobody has joined to it. I am very
> interested in tutorial D, but a totally void placeholder does not
> encourage very much to joining in.

        Agreed. As I created that just after becoming unemployed, and then found another job in Switzerland, and Switzerland is a very tricky place to migrate to…

        Also, when I created that site I intended to generate some interest about The Third Manifesto in other people by posting about it, and be more of an organizer because I'm not too much of a coder.

        Anyway, I intend to push that site forward in some weeks more, God helping. Finally finishing to settle down at Lausanne, getting a second computer to avoid monopolizing the current one from my wife, a DSL connection to avoid absurd Swiss phone rates, and furthering my Z study. Then I hope to start.

> I am developing a tutorial D implementation for internal use (at this
> moment it only works with simple types), it is not open source, but I
> am insterested in discussion about implementation and I can
> collaborate if people starts to do something.

        I hope you mean it is not open source, but it will be free software… yes, I'm a GNU type.

> For instance I have BNF specifications at hand.

        Thanks in advance!

--
 _
/ \ Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra        +41 (21) 216 15 93