Re: (OT)Dynamic inheritance (was: Object support in the relational model??)

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_at_nospam_ncs.es>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:28:55 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:48:10 -0400, "Rick Morris" <morriscode_at_telocity.com> wrote:

>> It is totally dead.
>
>As I said, it is just a placeholder at the moment. The person who created it
>responded to my email, saying he is just hoping it can provide some sort of
>focal point for people interested in putting the project together. My point
>is, let's all do what we can, however limited. My abilities are at the
>moment limited to scripting languages, but I would be glad to help with
>testing, documentation, etc...

But a void placeholder does not attract a lot of interest. The project was registered 1 year ago and nobody has joined to it. I am very interested in tutorial D, but a totally void placeholder does not encourage very much to joining in.

I am developing a tutorial D implementation for internal use (at this moment it only works with simple types), it is not open source, but I am insterested in discussion about implementation and I can collaborate if people starts to do something.

For instance I have BNF specifications at hand. Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 01:28:55 CEST

Original text of this message