Re: database design.. question

From: Omar Al-Kaisy <omar_at_sambusys.com>
Date: 16 May 2002 02:01:42 -0700

Lukasz Giermek <lukasz_at_elterix.pl> wrote in message news:<3CE206C8.371C2770_at_elterix.pl>...
> Hi,
> I have a little problem with designing my database. I have to collect
> some events with their parameters (time, date, location). On the other
> hand I have a table with employees...
> Question:
> what is the best sollution to store information about people
> participationg in an event?
> best regards,
> Lukasz

Why not stick with the simple and have one table for each individual employee,
and allocate a unique ID to the table. Then have a separate table for event
details, with one of the columns being the employee_id. Or have I misunderstood your question?

Omar Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 11:01:42 CEST

Original text of this message