database design.. question

From: Lukasz Giermek <lukasz_at_elterix.pl>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:57:12 +0200

Hi,
I have a little problem with designing my database. I have to collect some events with their parameters (time, date, location). On the other hand I have a table with employees...
Question:
what is the best sollution to store information about people participationg in an event?
best regards,
Lukasz Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 01:57:12 CDT