database telework possible?

From: it <it_at_it.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:16:00 +0200

Dear Everyone
I suppose you are much more experienced programmers than myself so I would like to ask you to share your experience on the following:
- I live in EEurope and have an idea of telecommuting but as I concentrate strictly on database design I am wondering if it is possible to work without a manager abroad. In my opinion he would be responsible of defining information system requirements through interaction with the customer and could be avoided only in the case of designing smaller applications to cover for example operation of a video rental or a car repair shop?

Best regards Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 11:16:00 CEST

Original text of this message