Re: I Need Some Help--

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 00:42:38 -0400

The world rejoiced as "Ron Hubbard" <hubbard_ron_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> I used to have a nifty knowledge base ran on my old
> Commodore 64, but I can't find one for PC use. Does anyone
> know of a good book or website on the design of
> java-based, or any other kind of knowledge bases?
>
> Any help would be deeply appreciated.

You might want to describe what you mean by "knowledge base."

My first reaction is to direct you to take a look at Prolog implementations such as SWI-Prolog or GNU Prolog; that's the sort of tool used to build "Knowledge Applications."

--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn_at_" "enworbbc"))
http://www.cbbrowne.com/info/prolog.html