Re: Simple question on data design...

From: Ken Zigler <reply_at_group.please>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:45:18 -0800

Heinz and David,

thanks for your very helpful replies.
With my 3 months part time experience in database management systems design (read: MS Access), it is good to learn more all the time.

Further decomposing the table makes sense to me depending on other factors as mentioned...

I will consider both responses carefully.

kind regards,

Zigler after a bad day