Re: Simple question on data design...

From: Ken Zigler <reply_at_group.please>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:28:16 -0800

Jeff Zucker <jeff_at_vpservices.com> wrote in message news:3BEB03F4.FB7697C_at_vpservices.com...
> Ken Zigler wrote:
> >
> > [whinging snipped]
> >
> > --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Please post real DDL instead of a personal pseudo-code.
> >
> > Please stop being an arrogant cock-sucking bastard.
>
> Please keep your juvenile remarks to yourself.
>
> > Your piss-piddley Data Definition Language is useless when the data
> > is already defined
>
> No it's not, it expresses the situation in a way that all can
> understand.
>
> > Obviously you can't read 'personal pseudo code', however elementary.
>
> And that's why DDL is better than pseudo code. Because the pseudo code
> is open to misinterpretation. If you want to post a narrative summary
> after the DDL, then readers will have the option of using either and can
> comment if the narrative seems to contradict the DDL.
>
> > Zigler after a bad day
>
> Yeah, me too, but please don't take it out on us.
>
> --
> Jeff

Ok, ok, already.

But:
1. the others posters really had the idea, I think.

    Give me a few more weeks or months to     the other guys years, and I'll figure it out...     And those guys seemed to figure that out...

2. Juvenile remarks, maybe so. Not my _usual_ style.

    But hey, don't like it? Well, I don't like arrogance     and rudeness. Point taken, none-the-less...

regards, and a better day tomorrow for all...

Zigler Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 01:28:16 CET

Original text of this message