Re: B*-trees

From: <jainbi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:07:15 GMT

Hi Cristopher,

> I'm 10 years younger then you but I may give you the best advice i
 can ever
> give: Get rid of your TV.
> People look at you as if you were an alien if they hear that you have
 no TV. But
> the amount of time you gain is incredible.

Neither i am of ur age nor of Carl,

He may be right as he is writing from his point of views, and the things that may craze u may not to him !

But still i find filling the excel sheet will not serve any purpose till u are interested in R&D business. If u want to be in industry do some thing told by the college seniors or by the T&P department (placement office), If u have disposed of ur correct profile in this thread.

In present days I find the domain know how is in hot demand.

Wishes,

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:07:15 CET

Original text of this message