Re: Sample db for online store

From: Danny J. Lesandrini <dlesandrini_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

Check out the book, Visual Basic Developer's Guide to E-Commerce

The book steps you through the creation of an E-Commerce site and explains the ASP, SQL and VB parts. The sample app can be seen at the publisher's site:

http://www.authorhub.com/WILDWILLIECDS/

I'm only about 200 pages into the book, but so far it's the best resource I've found for getting up to speed on a Web database solution with ASP.

--

Danny J. Lesandrini
dlesandrini_at_hotmail.com