http://%%20 when running Forms from Form Builder

From: Eric Janzen <e_at_t.n>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 21:27:10 GMT

This is a very frustrating problem.

We have installed Developer Suite 10g on 4 machines. The Development suite is in one Oracle home directory. On the same machines we also have a 9i database installed in a different Oracle home directory. These are our development/component testing machines. On 2 of the 4 machines, when we run a form from Forms Builder, in the URL in the browser before the "C:\..." which points to the temporary html file, we get http://20%% If you delete this, the form will run fine, but it is a huge pain.

On the other 2 machines, it does not happen.

Is this a browser setting? (Browser is IE 6) Is there someplace in Forms options or dev suite config files where we can change a setting to fix this?

HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM BESIDES US?? Please reply to ejanzen at arcbus dot com Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 23:27:10 CEST

Original text of this message