Re: http://%%20 when running Forms from Form Builder

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 May 2004 11:58:10 -0700

"Eric Janzen" <e_at_t.n> wrote in message news:<OaTmc.406508$Ig.99234_at_pd7tw2no>...

> We have installed Developer Suite 10g on 4 machines. The Development suite
> is in one Oracle home directory. On the same machines we also have a 9i
> database installed in a different Oracle home directory. These are our
> development/component testing machines. On 2 of the 4 machines, when we run
> a form from Forms Builder, in the URL in the browser before the "C:\..."
> which points to the temporary html file, we get http://20%%
> If you delete this, the form will run fine, but it is a
> huge pain.
>
> On the other 2 machines, it does not happen.
>
> Is this a browser setting? (Browser is IE 6)
> Is there someplace in Forms options or dev suite config files where we can
> change a setting to fix this?

Eric,

My home computer is running XP Home Edition and had this problem. I specifically added the URL to Forms Builder menu Edit | Preferences | Runtime | Application Server URL and the problem went away. I'm using 9iDS.

Yong Huang Received on Wed May 26 2004 - 20:58:10 CEST

Original text of this message