Re: data handling issue

From: curwen <josephcurwen_at_despammed.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2004 00:27:26 -0800

ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com (Ed prochak) wrote in message news:<4b5394b2.0402261042.798617d9_at_posting.google.com>...
> "Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net> wrote in message
>
> My guess is the manager gets the cheapest programmer available and
> keeps asking him to take over responsibilities of the more
> knowledgable folks as they are laid off. Of course then the manager
> hears about outsourcing to India at even lower rates and the pattern
> begins again. 8^)
>
> But seriously, I'm as puzzled as you are.
> Ed

My experience in computer science is limited, I only have a First Class Masters degree in Electronics Engineering, but I'm confident with hard working and studying I can become 'good' as you

plus, I'll be much more professional answering in Usenet

thanks anyway
jc Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 09:27:26 CET

Original text of this message