Re: data handling issue

From: curwen <josephcurwen_at_despammed.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2004 00:27:07 -0800

> > jc
> I always find it strange that we see requests like this. Sort of along the
> lines of "I am building this huge Oracle database and I don't know much
> about Oracle but..." Wouldn't one get people on the project who have some
> knowledge and expertise on Oracle? It just strikes me as very odd.
> Jim

My experience in computer science is limited, I only have a First Class Masters degree in Electronics Engineering, but I'm confident with hard working and studying I can become 'good' as you

plus, I'll be much more professional answering in Usenet

thanks anyway
jc Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 09:27:07 CET

Original text of this message