Re: Boss doesn't understand Oracle ...

From: Geomancer <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2003 21:45:45 -0800

> I'm at my wits-end with this guy -- doesn't want to use RMAN, just
> exp/imp for production databases, won't move off 7.3.4 for a couple of
> DBs. This guy is driving me nuts -- I'm almost ready to take those 3
> oracle software CDs and ram them down his throat sideways.

Been there.

If your Moron is like the one I had, he will get upset the first time Oracle has a hiccup and you will get blamed when YOU cannot recover the database.

I'd get the heck out, as fast as you can! No good will come of this, and you will only serve as the idiot's scapegoat.

Good luck. . . Received on Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:45:45 CET

Original text of this message