Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Database Guy <dbguy101_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2003 02:47:04 -0700

Larry Edelstein <lsedels_at_us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:<3F6284C0.E95F4573_at_us.ibm.com>...
> Daniel,

[snip]
> What makes you think that you need a compiler on a production box? I do not
> think that is accurate.
>
> Larry Edelstein
>
> Daniel Morgan wrote:
> > Couldn't possibly be the fact that you need a C compiler on a production
> > box?

Larry, what makes you think you'll get anything except more stupid arguments and big fat whopping lies from the Oracle crowd? The moment you explode one myth they'll pretend that wasn't the point, it was something else. C'mon, we're talking here about people who believe in a company that writes its own "independent reports" - a company for the dishonest.

GET ROUTINE, PUT ROUTINE, Daniel. You really pretending you didn't know that, and if you really didn't know something that basic then how the hell do you figure you are qualified to discuss DB2?

DG Received on Sat Sep 13 2003 - 11:47:04 CEST

Original text of this message