Re: SQLPLUS within UNIX script problem

From: hs <harry827_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2003 11:35:47 -0800

The only reason, I am using this syntax is because I do not want the password to show up when someone does a ps -ef. By passing the password in as a variable, it does not show up on the ps command as opposed to sqlplus -s userid/password.

BTW, tried with hard coded variables, still the same result.

Harry